148 Pearson Road
Suite C
Pearl, MS 39208

Where's my Refund?

January, 14 2008

Where's my Federal Refund?

If you're looking for your Federal Income Tax refund, please click the button below
Whether you split your refund among several accounts, opted for direct deposit to one account or asked IRS to mail you a check, you can track your refund through this secure web site.

January, 13 2008

Where's my State Refund?

If you're looking for your State Income Tax refund, please click the button below
This form allows you to inquire on the status of an Individual Income Tax Refund. You may also use the automated phone system. Just dial 601-923-7801 and follow the simple instructions to check your refund status.

 Why Should I use an "EA"?

"Enrolled Agent" (EA) is a tax professional who has passed an IRS test covering all aspects of taxation, plus passed an IRS background check.

Enrolled Agents have passed a two-day, 8-hour examination. The examination (called the Special Enrollment Examination) covers all aspects of Federal tax laws, including the taxation of individuals, corporations, partnerships, and various regulations governing IRS collections and audit procedures.

Like CPA's and tax attorneys, EAs can handle any type of tax matter and represent their client's interest before the IRS. Unlike CPAs and tax attorneys, Enrolled Agents are tested directly by the IRS, and enrolled agents focus exclusively on tax accounting.